Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cleaning Quotes and other Cleaning topics.
1. “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.” —Phyllis Diller
2. “My idea of superwoman is someone who scrubs her own floors.” —Bette Midler
3. “Have nothing in your home that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” —William Morris
4. “Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?” —Phyllis Diller
5. “One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.” —A.A. Milne
6. “I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home…. I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.” —Nancie J. Carmody.
7. “Dust: It’s what gives a home a warm and fuzzy feeling.” –Unknown
8. “Without my children, my house would be clean and my wallet would be full, but my heart would be empty.” —Unknown
9. “Housekeeping ain’t no joke.” —Louisa May Alcott
10. “Excuse the mess, but we live here.” —Roseanne Barr